x Please select date of examination and click the Apply button. If you are already registered under NOTeD, please sign in first before applying for BSE (Ophthalmology).
Terms for Basic Sciences Examination (Ophthalmology) Application
- The application form and supporting documents must be received by the examination secretariat not later than 5.00 PM on the closing date of application.
- A candidate withdrawing an application to sit for the examination may be refunded the full amount of the fee paid, provided that a notice of withdrawal is received in writing before the closing date of application. Otherwise, refunds will NOT be made.
- Withdrawal from the examination must be with strong reasons and needs to be notified.
- Withdrawal from the examination at short notice, or for any other causes MAY be considered at the discretion of the examination committee but only in extreme circumstances.
- Please note that as a policy of the examination board, the results of the examination will be in the form of a grade only, and that individual marks are not released.
- The Basic Sciences Examination certificate is only valid for a period of FIVE years.