Terms for Basic Sciences Examination (Ophthalmology) Application
- The application form and supporting documents must be received by the examination secretariat not later than 5.00 PM on the closing date of application.
- A candidate withdrawing an application to sit for the examination may be refunded the full amount of the fee paid, provided that a notice of withdrawal is received in writing before the closing date of application. Otherwise, refunds will NOT be made.
- Withdrawal from the examination must be with strong reasons and needs to be notified.
- Withdrawal from the examination at short notice, or for any other causes MAY be considered at the discretion of the examination committee but only in extreme circumstances.
- Please note that as a policy of the examination board, the results of the examination will be in the form of a grade only, and that individual marks are not released.
- The Basic Sciences Examination certificate is only valid for a period of FIVE years.
We're sorry, Basic Sciences Examination (Ophthalmology) Application is already close. Please come back later. Thank you.